A work feature has been added to the UPI based payment app Google Pay. With the help of Google Pay, you will be able to easily book your train Tickets. The train ticket booking facility on the Google Pay app is being provided through IRCTC.
Google said that this feature is available for both Android and iOS users. In the business section, you will get train option in the app. With the help of IRCTC ticket booking support found in Google Pay, you can cancel search, bookings, and ticket from the user’s app.
You will also be able to get important information about seat availability etc. in the user app. In order to access the ticket booking feature, the user must log in to their IRCTC account. Best of all, there will be no extra charge when booking tickets through Google Pay.
How to book a train ticket with Google Pay
- 1) First, open the Google Pay app, then click on the Trains option in the Business section.
- 2) Then click on a book train ticket.
- 3) After that, which station to travel and enter information about destination location and date etc.
- 4) After this, you will get the train and information related to it, click on Check Availability to get the seat availability.
- 5) Then click on the class you want to travel.
- 6) At the next step, you will need to enter the details of your IRCTC account. If you do not have an account, you will also have the option to create a Create Account here.
- 7) Then enter passenger information.
- 8) After confirming booking related information, click on Continue.
- 9) Select the method of payment and then click on Proceed to continue.
- 10) Then enter your UPI PIN.
- 11) After entering the PIN you must enter your IRCTC password and the CAPTCHA code.
- 12) Click on the submit button and book your ticket. After this, you will also see the confirmation screen.